Sunday, June 15, 2008

Baby Coming Soon!

After enjoying looking at a couple of our friends blogs, Keith and I decided to start our own blog! With our new baby coming soon, we'll be able to share pictures and stories instantaneously!
Kimberly has spent the week getting the house baby ready. The nursery, guest room, and linen closet have all be cleaned and organized - but that doesn't mean it will be the last time! Evidently I've started "nesting" and so I'm VERY restless. If the heat isn't too bad, then I'll begin working outside - weeding and cleaning out our storage building in the back. If the heat is terrible, then I'll probably be reorganizing something inside. Everyone says, "rest," but my body says, "stay busy". Hopefully I'll find a happy medium between now and when the baby comes.
After a very successful first year at North Davidson Middle, Keith will finally have some time off this week. Now he gets to start the work on the outside of our house, though, so there's not much time for rest. His plan for the week is to start scraping old paint off the trim of our house, and then to start painting. We don't know how long this will take, but we are very thankful for a friend from church who is going to be able to help us. We may be two toned for a little while if the baby comes this week, but we know everything will work out in God's time.
We'll post another update sometime this week! Come back soon, and blessings on you! :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So happy for all three of you! We're praying for a safe, peaceful delivery accompanied by the angels who rejoice when every child comes into the world.
love,
Tom and Debbie

The Gieses said...

YAY!! I love blogs! We're excited to hear all of your updates!

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
Christmas 2008

About Me

Keith and Kimberly have been married for two years as of July 1st, and were blessed this year to bring our baby home on our anniversary. We are both teachers and love our church family!