Our baby is such a trooper! Today he went to work with Mommy so that she could work on lesson plans for the upcoming year. He was so sweet, looking around as if he was trying to figure out where he was. He is very popular among the ladies - even the three year olds! :) He's started smiling more and even giggling!!
Keith and I go back to work officially on next Monday, though Keith is working all this week at the high school band camp. Yesterday he left before Joshua and I awoke, and got home after we had went to bed. I don't know if the rest of the week will continue like that or not! We did get a very nice date night on Saturday; one of our friends was nice enough to keep Joshua so we could get dressed up and go out to eat.
We are still continuing in our breastfeeding efforts, and have interviewed a couple of people for the childcare position. Please continue praying for both aspects, in addition to praying for solidity of our relationship as we add work back into the schedule. Thank you for all your prayers & support over the last couple of weeks!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Christmas 2008
Christmas 2008
Blog Archive
About Me
- The Grushes
- Keith and Kimberly have been married for two years as of July 1st, and were blessed this year to bring our baby home on our anniversary. We are both teachers and love our church family!
2 comments:
Yea for date nights and smiles and giggles! Glad you were able to get some work done in your classroom. I know Joshua was a little charmer with all of the other staff. Love the picture that you posted!
He looks like his daddy!! I know you hate to hear that, Kim! I always hate it when people tell me that about my boys. I think to myself, "Not unh!"
Post a Comment