Friday, January 30, 2009

Our Big Boy





Johshua loves to eat his daddy's hat!!!




Have I told you all lately that I love our son?? He completely just makes my heart swell every day! I am so blessed and thankful for him!

Joshua is trying SO HARD to crawl and cut his first teeth!! You can imagine our amusement as he backs himself into furniture. He will occasionally get up on his knees, and even sleeps with them tucked under him sometimes. But for right now, he just spins himself around and around in circles, and cries when he gets stuck. That's not funny - but he sure it cute!!

I'm pretty sure two teeth are coming in at the same time - one on the left bottom, and one on the right. He is fussier than he's ever been, but he has a very good reason!

Joshua is also EATING!!! We started him on solids about a month and a half ago, and he loves it! His favorite food is one I dislike - avocadoes! I'm going to make myself like them, just so that I can keep him eating it. I won't eat too much though - they are high in fat and calories, but they are good for the heart and brain! He loves sweet potatoes too, and he always has to have his own spoon.

As far as milk is concerned, we are still incredibly blessed. We received a freezer full two weeks ago, and I think it's going to last at least another week. We have a donation already lined up for when it's gone too- YAY, GOD!!!!

Those of you following our blog, please remind me to update it!!! That sounds silly, but I completely forget about it until one of you do! Thanks!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting the new pictures up! I love them of couse! Give Joshua a BIG Hug and Kiss from aunt Nancy! Love you guys!

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
Christmas 2008

About Me

Keith and Kimberly have been married for two years as of July 1st, and were blessed this year to bring our baby home on our anniversary. We are both teachers and love our church family!