Monday, June 1, 2009

For Sale!


The last few days and weeks have been crazy for us, as both Keith and I finish up our school years with EOGs (me) and concerts/competitions (him). On top of that, our house is officially FOR SALE! We are hoping and praying that the couple our house will belong to will find us quickly! Please - if you know people looking to buy, send them our way.


As we signed the contract for our house to go on the market, little did we know that our Sunday would not go as planned. We'd hoped for church and getting some work done around the house. However, Joshua woke up at 5:00am with a fever of 103! It was so weird - it was like a sudden attack. We spent the day giving him lukewarm baths, holding him, and working while he slept. Finally last night I was given the go ahead to alternate between Motrin and Tylenol to break the fever - it hadn't gone down at all during the day! Please pray that Keith and I do not get this virus, and that neither of them get the stomach bug I had while Joshua had the fever.


Well, on to clearing the house of clutter since I'm off work to stay with Joshua.... pray for quick healing upon both of our bodies, and God's grace while we wait for the house to sale. Thank You!

No comments:

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
Christmas 2008

About Me

Keith and Kimberly have been married for two years as of July 1st, and were blessed this year to bring our baby home on our anniversary. We are both teachers and love our church family!