Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Birthday











It is so hard to believe the our little guy is one! We are so appreciative of everyone who came to celebrate with us, in addition to all the help and prayers we've gotten over the course of the year.
For his party, we had kiddos over to play in the pool and blow bubbles... then we cooked out. It was great to see people from all aspects of our life together! He loved his cupcake - I made them from scratch! They were SO good!
I am reminded of God's goodness every time I get a smile from our little guy; every time he cuddles after nap time, and every time he discovers new things. Watch out world, here come Joshua!




2 comments:

Jaime said...

He is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Joshua's party was so much fun. We are so glad he is such a joyful little one.

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008
Christmas 2008

About Me

Keith and Kimberly have been married for two years as of July 1st, and were blessed this year to bring our baby home on our anniversary. We are both teachers and love our church family!