Isn't it funny how babies can be spitting up with the cutest look on their faces?
When you think that you have time to catch up, time flies faster than ever. That's what I've experienced this week. I was able to take my last week of maternity leave this week since I went back to work a week early, and it has flown by!! I have gotten barely anything done that I wanted to, between doctors visits, messed up lesson plans, and trying to get some Joshua time in. I have caught up a bit on my sleep, and on Monday Keith and I went to hanging rock. Joshua's first hiking trip was fun! I can't wait to go again, and hope to convince some other couples into going with us for a picnic lunch afterwards.
We're going to Athens, GA for a UGA game this weekend. It's both Joshua and my's first time at a bulldogs game - look for upcoming pics soon! Pray also for traveling mercies!
We did find a wonderful babysitter for Joshua. She doesn't take care of any other kiddos, so Joshua can get spoiled rotten. :) We're still supplementing with breastmilk, and have actually joined a group called milk share for mommies willing to donate their breastmilk (after the appropriate screenings, of course). We haven't found an ongoing donor, but have been blessed with a couple of smaller donations. I'm using it to add extra breastmilk into Joshua's bottles at the babysitters. We're hanging in there - God is in control!
1 comment:
Hanging Rock sounded like fun. I hope the UGA game was fun, too, or was it the Alabama game?! Joshua looks great. Will and Katie still talk about holding him! So glad you found good childcare and feeding sounds like it is going well. Best of luck juggling teaching and parenting! Love, Eric.
Post a Comment